2/11/2010

ONE DAY WE'RE GONNA LIVE IN PARIS

I'm thinking of a new look for my Lookbook. Can't decide which colors together look better.
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
or
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
??
 I have time to choose 'till tomorrow, because I'm going to Ādaži for the weekend, it's Jūlija's b-day. Couldn't think of a good present. I bought her bath confetti though. And maybe I'll buy her condoms, cause I don't have much time for thinking what to get her, haha. But I won't worry too much. Presents are not the most important thing, or are they? What do you think?
xoxo, L

1 comment:

  1. es domāju, ka labāk izskatās pirmais salikums.
    pelēkā mīļākā krāsa, haha

    un ja tu brauc uz ādažiem, tad brauksi man garām haha, ok
    have a good time, un piedod, ja tev ļoti vajadzēja, ka es rakstu angliski : D
    xxx

    ReplyDelete